LIFE HACKS “Inspiring wealth?” Part 1

This article is inspired by Nasrullah's book The Secret of Magnet Rezeki

What do you think of the real definition of rich, I asked the sister.

"Hmm ... rich people it’s rich, she said".

"No, that's not what I intent". l’m reply.

 I also asked again, just call it X. "What is actually rich?" I said. "Well, a lot of money, own land everywhere, have large shares, have property everywhere, and most importantly a lot of money," she said jokingly.

"Huh" I said, I'm not satisfied with the answer.

Then I asked again, let's call it Q. "What is actually rich?" I said. "That rich, they can buy whatever they wants indefinitely, for example you want a car, you can buy it or you want to go to a big mall, buy lots of many things without worrying that the next day you will fall into poverty, you can travel abroad or out of town, as well as buying experience and knowledge by learning hehehe, ”she said (laughing).

And well, I agree with her statement. Because I think it makes sense.

Then I casually asked again, let's call it C. "What is actually rich" I said (jokingly).

she said, "Rich has a lot of branded goods, has an iPhone .. You have 5 iPhones, have a bigger house to live in, have guchi, channels, have a Hermes bag, all the basic things for women, hmm, you can also go to the salon every day, you can body care, nail care, facial care, have a maid at home, can join the socialite gang ". That's very rich, she said, telling a long story. And I just listened

Hmm .. makes me quite thinking with the answer.

"Well .. it's okay. It must be your dream, but it doesn't fit in on me", l said.

"Yes, my dream  next is, oh yeah,  have a husband who is also very rich," she replied.

"Anyway, the rich is like that," she replied briefly.

I smiled at the answer.

Then rich is inspiring?

Like what ?, according to the title of the article that I made.

First we have to create energy around us. Energy that brings wealth sustenance, the logic is like this according to Nasrullah "when we imagine a cell phone. As a thing it cannot connect, but when you turn on the network, it becomes connected to the whole world. But access between one cellphone and a certain cellphone uses a code, it can be a cellphone number or also an email and other codes.

That's how we are now. we activate ourselves and our energy is active and connected to all human beings and objects on this earth. But connected to what, we ourselves set the code ”.

Like cellphones, there are operators in control. In Indonesia there are Telkomsel, Axis, Indosat and others. Likewise with energy. Someone's in control. I simply call it "super energy". it is a great god who with all his will anything can happen. Only with the power of energy that energy changes the form of its will.

Second, according to Nasrullah, "we have to be connected between one human and another human, establish friendship, cooperate with other people.

Third, we have to change the mindset and actions we take towards a positive direction, for example I think I will become an extraordinarily rich person 2 years from now, 5 months from now I will be able to go abroad.

Then what action should I do : change your lifestyle to be healthier by like eating vegetables and fruits, wake up in the morning with enthusiasm, don't miss your breakfast with dates, hot tea, water, bananas, omelette and so on.- Else, chat with your parents or siblings or your friends even if it's only for a while in the morning, even though it's very difficult to do it, always be kind to humans and gods, use good, honest and straight ways to earn money, pray to one god for someone who is a Muslim with 5 daily prayers, duha prayer, midnight prayer.

Fourth, want to know the sequel?

I'll share next week, yeah :)

BIBLIOGRAPHY

Nasrullah. 2016. The Secret Of Magnet Rezeki. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo

credit link photo: https://unsplash.com/photos/BRl69uNXr7g?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. It's a lot of fun to read, I can't wait for the second sekuel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i hope you can wait, i am publish article soon

      Delete