LIFE HACKS "mental health, am I actually healthy or not?"

When we are angry, it feels like the emotions in our chest will explode, overflow and cause our heartbeat to beat 2 times faster.

when we are sad we feel grumpy, sleep all day, moody and tend to be anti-social.

when we fail it feels like cursing at others, blaming circumstances and fate, and a tendency to become a person of despair.

Yups that's right, 3 emotions above a small survey that I conducted on several women and men I met aged 19 to 62 years. the survey I did was based on direct observational observation and some I did interviews.

It turns out that after I analyzed it, the things I could bring up were the factors that caused it because they felt helpless, felt right, felt great, felt unhappy, felt that no one cared about her, felt like being understood, missed communication and felt like she was in power over others.

hmm, it turns out scary too, but that doesn't stop me from continuing to survey and find solutions to the three emotions above. and the conclusion that I have done over the last few days is the main factor behind the causes of negative emotions above is COMMUNICATION.

Yups that's right, when I tried to calm my colleagues who were suffering from depression. the thing she needs is communication. the communication I had with her made her appreciate and accept his negative emotions more.

hmm what communication makes her feel appreciated and accept his emotions. is there? the answer is there.

way, our communication must adapt to his situation, understand her, understand his problem, be the mediator who makes her feel better about his emotions.

then how do you do it, so that these negative emotions don't interfere with our mental health?

How come there are many ways, let's listen to the explanation:

1. You must realize that all human beings must have felt the three negative emotions above.

2. Calm yourself by taking 10 short breaths.

3. Convince yourself and pray to God that this is just a problem that will make us stronger and better.

4. be grateful. Yups, thank you very much. because until now we can still breathe, eat, sleep, walk. and most importantly, remember ... always remember that there are still many people who are not as fortunate as us.

5. Get up and look straight ahead, don't look left or right, focus on our dreams and goals. guaranteed negative emotions that land will run away.

6. Finally, for those of you who feel these three emotions above, be happy..be happy even though it is very bitter to feel because the bitter medicine heals the patient.

that's a survey I've been doing over the last few days, hopefully it can help others. at the same time can provide these tips to my readers.

if you want read other tips, you can click this link

 credit photo by : https://unsplash.com/photos/c9I-U1mPDyA?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. The conditions that I feel now thank you friend have created this article to calm me down

    ReplyDelete